First on this season’s list of my wardrobe’s wishes are sweater dresses, or just big sweaters in general. The plan is to be able to throw on a pair of leggings and a long, cozy sweater in the morning because a) it’s cute, b) it makes getting ready way easier, and c) who can possibly deny the comfy-ness of such an ensemble? And then there is always the fact that you could wear boots or flats or heels and you can add a scarf or a necklace or maybe even a belt. The search is on!
1. Zara: $49.90. I love the length and looseness of this thick cable knit sweater.
2. Target: $29.99. The color blocking just screams flattering and it would look great with an added cardigan.
3. Urban Outfitters: $99.99. The print, drape, colors and the fact that it's a poncho easily had me sold.
4. Gap: $69.95. Form-fitting, a great color and it also comes in navy blue. I love the little zippers placed at each shoulder.
5. ASOS: $70.36. Burgundy is slowly taking over my closet and I've yet to find a reason to stop, especially when this sweater has elbow and shoulder pads.
6. H&M: $29.95. I've never been one to say no to stripes. And there are cute little buttons on one shoulder!
Do you have any shopping strategies? Sharing is caring!