Nov 29, 2012

Bic Bands

When I am working out, one of my biggest pet peeves is when my sweaty, locks of hair free themselves from my pony tail and consequently end up in my face and my eyes. Often, those strands of hair act as tiny vehicles for beads of sweat and manage to fling those droplets of saltwater straight into my eyeballs - which STINGS and results in temporary blindness - an extreme hazard while doing sprints on the treadmill.  Wow, what an attractive visual I just created for you all...you are welcome.

To prevent all the above tragedies from occurring, I was never at the gym without a headband! More specifically, an extremely thin metal headband that was really the only one that stayed in place and didn't give me a headache if I wore it for more than a couple hours! It was one of my most prized possessions. 

However, after a weekend trip, I was unpacking only to shockingly discover my tiny, little headband had been completely smooshed in the bottom of my bag and was bent out of shape to the point of no return. I nearly cried. 

With my bottom lip quivering, I slowly made my way over to the computer to Google alternatives. That's when I discovered Bic Bands. I know what you're thinking -- "Ohhh those elastic headbands always slip off my head!" People, I've been there. I swear, I must have a cone-shaped head under all my hair because every elastic headband I've put on usually pops right off! 
[Thick Houndstooth Bic Band]
Bic Bands are different. They do not slip! I promise you. They come in so many amazing colors, patterns, and sizes it would be impossible for you to not fall in love with one of their headbands after visiting their website.


[Ignore the weirdo pointing - and notice how my band stayed exactly where I wanted it to!]
The best part? Each month Bic Bands donates from the sale of every band to a different charity. 

[Headband placement after spending a good 1.5 hours bopping around the gym - no adjustments needed!]
I purchased the skinny sparkle gold band and I love it. Not only have I worn it to the gym, I wore it when I went out with my friends for my birthday! 

[Bic Band without the sweat and gym clothes - looks pretty good, huh?]

If you're worried about the band starting to smell after wearing it to the gym a few too many times, the website states that in order to clean it, you just have to jump in the shower with it on! Perfect for us lazy girls (me) !!


Do you use anything while working out to keep the hair out of your face? Do you have any favorite work-out products?? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! We love hearing your thoughts!!