Feb 19, 2013

Natural Beauty

Like most of you, I work a full time job. I have to be in my office by 8:30 every morning. And seeing that I usually don't drag myself out of bed until 7:30, I've got my morning routine down pat. 

When it comes to makeup, I keep it VERY minimal during the week. I would say 75% of the time I wear absolutely nothing to work, whoops. But on days when I don't want to look like a complete zombie, I do the following routine, and the best part is it only takes about 5 minutes!

First, I wash and moisturize my face. So fresh, so clean!




I love St. Ives apricot scrub because it's all natural and inexpensive. Plus I love a face wash that exfoliates. The Olay complete moisturizer is the only moisturizer I've ever used and I don't see myself switching to something else. I love how it has SPF 15 in it ...  don't want any wrinkles!



Next, I use a BB cream to smooth out any imperfections that my skin may have. I love BB cream because it helps to blur imperfections, brighten your skin, even out tone, and keep it moisturized which is necessary for my skin in the winter. I love how it is so much lighter than any other foundation - feels like you're not wearing makeup at all!

Sometimes I need a bit more coverage than the BB cream offers, so I use Stila concealer. It's great for under-eye circles, or any scarring or spots you may have on your face.


After the BB cream and concealer, I brush on a bit of powder just to help everything stay locked in place.


I'm looking so much less zombie like already!


Next up is my favorite part - the mascara! I always say, even if you only have time for a 30 second beauty routine in the morning, use mascara! It's an incredible product - opens up your eyes and makes you look more awake!


Remember - don't fear the eyelash curler, it is your friend!


Last but certainly not least - the bronzer and blush. I bought a duo from Nars. In the compact is Laguna (an amazing bronzer) and Orgasm (my favorite blush). I highly recommend this palate.


Ta-da! The final product. Not too shabby, eh? At least I don't look like the walking dead! 


What does your beauty routine in the morning look like? What are some of your favorite products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! We love hearing your thoughts!!